A guarantee for all replacement parts
There’s nothing worse than a repair going wrong for some reason. When it happens it’s good to know that Servicesure’s no-nonsense warranty scheme will come to the rescue.
No matter how good the workmanship or the quality of the parts fitted, unfortunately things can still go wrong. Servicesure has an exclusive National Warranty Scheme that guarantees all the replacement parts* that have been fitted to your vehicle, terms and conditions apply.
Take a look at some the key benefits of our National Warranty…
Warranty covers parts and labour for 12 months or 12,000 miles
Repairs carried out by any Servicesure Autocentre across the UK
Parts and labour are underwritten by Servicesure
All enquiries and claims handled at our UK office
The Servicesure National Warranty is straightforward and easy to use. The terms and conditions are clear and concise with no hidden clauses.
Terms & Conditions:
- The National Warranty Scheme covers parts and labour where parts have been supplied via a Parts Alliance distributor and fitted at a participating Servicesure Autocentre.
- The parts and labour are covered for a period of 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever is soonest, from the date of original fitment.
- The warranty is not transferable between owners or vehicles.
- The repairing garage shall direct all warranty claims through the National Warranty Helpline.
- In the event of a warranty repair, the repairing garage agrees to treat the customer with the utmost consideration and to provide a repair service as soon as reasonably practicable.
- In the event of a faulty part or fitment, the customer must provide to the repairing garage proof of any work carried out by another participating Servicesure Autocentre, i.e. original invoice and warranty statement relating to the part in question, before a warranty claim can take place. If no such documentation can be produced, the customer will be liable for any work carried out.
The following exclusions are applicable:
- Routine wear and tear of the part.
- Engines, reconditioned engines and gear boxes are not covered by this warranty.
- DSG and 2CT repairs will be recovered to the originating repairer under their local warranty
- Negligence, abuse or accidental damage.
- Consequential or sub sequential loss or damage arising from the failure of the part.
- If the part fails and a claim can be made as a result of a recall by the manufacturer/importer.
- Claims made within a 25 mile radius from the original repairing garage are not covered under this agreement and are subject to the standard warranty procedure operated by the relevant Parts Alliance distributor.
*This warranty only applies to parts fitted which have been supplied to the participating Autocentre by a Parts Alliance distributor.